1. Information Collected We may collect the following types of personal information from customers and website visitors:
Name, address, email address, and phone number
Fitness goals and preferences
2. How Information is Used We use the information collected to provide gym access, personal training, and group classes to our customers. We may also use the information to communicate with customers and website visitors about our services and promotions.
3. Information Sharing We may share customer information with third-party service providers such as payment processors and marketing partners. We do not sell customer information to third parties.
5. Legal Basis for Processing Our processing of personal information is based on one or more of the following legal bases:
Consent: where customers or website visitors have given their consent to the processing of their personal information for a specific purpose
Contract: where the processing is necessary to fulfill our contractual obligations to customers
Legitimate interests: where the processing is necessary for our legitimate interests, provided that such interests do not override the rights and freedoms of customers or website visitors
6. Data Retention We retain customer information for as long as necessary to provide our services and to comply with legal obligations. We may delete or anonymize customer information upon request.
7. Your Rights Customers and website visitors have the right to access, correct, or delete their personal information. They may also object to the processing of their personal information, or request that their personal information be transferred to another controller. To exercise these rights, please contact us using the information provided below.
10. Supervisory Authority Customers and website visitors have the right to lodge a complaint with the Irish Data Protection Commission or their local supervisory authority if they believe that their personal information has been processed in violation of applicable law.